My Etsy Boutique

Monday, June 7, 2010

June Update

So I went to another sale on the weekend. It was really a baby yard sale, but I was invited to go. I felt pretty out of place, let me tell you, and I seriously wondered if it was a good idea for me to be there. But I did make some sales!! Two bags, four necklaces, and a pair of earrings! Which is two bags, four necklaces, and a pair of earrings more than I sold at the last sale I went to!! :D

The other ladies there with tables were really nice, too! One of the ladies who bought a necklace suggested two or three other sales where I might be able to rent a table, which was really helpful. And a few took business cards to hand out to their friends - such nice ladies, they were!

I also got an order for a necklace, a possible order for a bag, and someone very interested in a wedding cake topper! So it was an extremely profitable day. I also sold three bags through Facebook last week, and will possibly get an order from my cousin soon. And another cousin bought a cake topper for his wedding in September! *sigh* Things are really starting to take off. Not to mention all the orders I had previously, which I have really got to work on in the next two weeks!!!

I also got an idea at the sale for a new project - baby slings. They are the simplest things to make, are quite attractive, and look like a really functional, trendy baby accessory! I bought some material today, so I'm going to try it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment